Batransfer is up to 50% cheaper than Birmingham taxis or London taxis with much more comfortable and elegant vehicles. Batransfer offers the best deals on transfers between London, Airports and Cruise Terminals at competitively low prices. We are serious about our service and offer best in class service to all our customers.
Birmingham is a major city in England’s West Midlands region, with multiple Industrial Revolution-era landmarks that speak to its 18th-century history as a manufacturing powerhouse. It’s also home to a network of canals, many of which radiate from Sherborne Wharf and are now lined with trendy cafes and bars. In the city centre, the Birmingham Museum and Art Gallery is known for pre-Raphaelite masterpieces. Batransfer offers best prices on your journeys between Birmingham and London.
Why struggle with your little ones and your luggage on buses or trains when you can get a door to door service to Airports, ports and other destinations in comfort. Batransfer offers the best deals on transfers between London Airports, Cruise Terminals and Universities with lowest prices in the industry. We are serious about our service and aim to offer our customers the best service.
University of Birmingham
Are you studying at the University of Birmingham? Then you are in one of the top 100 universities globally. University of Birmingham is
Heathrow /Gatwick/ Luton/ Stansted/ City Airport to Birmingham
Book with Batransfer for your journey from any of the London airport or Stansted airport and you will be really satisfied with our service.
We offer following services for your comfort.
- Business class saloon car (4-seater) can accommodate 4 passengers, 2 medium bags and 2 hand luggage.
- MPV-5 (5 seater) can accommodate 5 passengers, 4 medium bags and 2 hand luggage or 3 medium bags and 5 hand luggage.
- Luxury Mercedes Viano MPV can accommodate 6 passengers, 6 medium bags and 6 hand luggage
- MPV-8 (8 seater) can accommodate 8 passengers, 8medium bags and 8 hand luggage.
- Coach can accommodate 48 passengers, 48 medium bags and 48 hand luggage. Must reserve 28 days prior to the journey.